ABOUT ME


My vision is to provide opportunities to help empower women by offering classes on spiritual wellness, health, finances, relationships and meditation. Through sharing the vast knowledge and kindred spirits of others, along with myself, I know this is possible.

Peggy Middleton
1565 South 3450 West
Vernal, Utah

email address:
lyn@ubtanet.com
Telephone number: (435) 789-8446

"Many women today feel a sadness we cannot name. Though we accomplish much of what we set out to do, we sense that something is missing in our lives and -fruitlessly - search "out there" for the answers. What's often wrong is that we are disconnected from an authentic sense of self"

Emily Hancock

Pam's family

Pam's family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE POWER OF JOURNALING

Thursday March 17th 6:30

Loran Hills will be teaching her second class on the importance of journaling. She states that "If you want to grow as a person mentally, emotionally and spiritually, keeping a journal is a powerful tool. Your journal is your gift to your highest Self. A journal functions as a multi-faceted mirror.  As you practice exploring your inner Self, you can clear your mind and clarify your emotions and you will be able to move forward in healthier and more creative ways."

She has decided to present a second class as she states, "The first class was a lot of fun. There was so much discussion I didn't get through most of the writing exercises. If you would like to write in a journal more creatively or to help you with your personal or spiritual growth, then this is the class for you! I will also have a small book I wrote, The Spiral Mystery, available for sale for $15 that includes information and tips. The cost just covers my printing expenses".

Loran has been writing in a journal since age 8. Bring some paper and a pen you love to write with! These classes are free. Let's all support Loran
>

1 comment:

  1. Peggy,
    I won't be able to attend on Thursday as I will be supporting my son in the High School musical. I'll stay tuned for the next event. I appreciate your hospitality.

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete